Notice of Acceptance
Submission Deadline: October 1, 2019.
Please be sure to complete the following steps at CFTRC online system:
(Google Chrome, Firefox and IE9 or higher are preferable web browsers.)
1. Create an account. Please click on the “Sign Up” button found on the upper-left of the page and complete the form with all required fields designated by an asterisk (*). Notably, please choose sign-up page in accordance with your paper language. For instance, if you are submitting papers written in English, please switch to English version page.
*For returning users, please skip Step 1-2, and proceed to “Login”. For users receiving an activation email registered by others, please skip Step 1 and directly click the link. You are authorized to change password after log in.
2. Activate the account. An activation email will be sent to your mailbox automatically. Please click the link to activate within 48 hours. Take special care to review your spam-mail folder.
3. Fill out submission form. Login and proceed to “Paper Management-Submit a Paper” section. Please accurately fill in the information according to relating instruction.
1) Fill in Title, Keywords, Abstract. All the information should be right in accordance with the paper you upload in PDF files;
2) Click “Add Authors” button. Please search, add and rank all co-authors in sequence based on the order listed in the paper. An author and submitter needs to add his own information as well; If any of your co-authors does not have the account yet, please create one for him by clicking "register new account". Once created, you can directly add him in without his activation.
3) Choose Language, and Country/Region;
4) Submit completed papers in electronic format (PDF files only) with name as “Paper Submission Date_Paper Title”;
5) Search and add presenter, who can be adjusted after paper being accepted;
6) Indicate whether to participate in Dual submission.
4. Complete submission by clicking "submit". Submission will be acknowledged in writing to the email address within 24 hours.
*Only by clicking “Save”, you can simply review the paper information in “View/Edit My Submission”, but your paper is unable to be reviewed by the program committee in this respect.
5. View/Edit submission. All submitters, presenters and authors are authorized to edit the submission information in “Paper Management-View/Edit My Submission”, and submitters and presenters can re-submit the paper no later than February 15, 2017. To update relevant information after the deadline, please contact us via email.
6. Notification of decision. The result will be announced via email to all submitters. Alternatively, you can also track the status in “Paper Management-View/Edit My Submission” .
For paper accepted, please reply email with presenter’s information before appointed date. Otherwise, your paper will be replaced by the next best paper in your session. In addition, the presenter must complete online conference registration and upload relevant documents in “Session-List My Sessions” section. For paper rejected, welcome to complete conference registration to attend our conference.
*All participators are required to complete “Conference Registration”. CFTRC online account cannot be considered as a permission to attend the conference.
Only online registration will be considered and exceptions such as sending papers by email cannot be made.
Any inquiries associated with your online application, please address to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.